Membership for Antiques Young Guns U.S.A. is available to those 39 years old or younger active in the antiques, art and design trade.
Who We Are?
Antiques Young Guns U.S.A. gives you the opportunity to turn the tide of your industry! The program’s goal is to develop the next generation of antiques, art and design professionals by promoting growth, education and exposure to those working in the trade, 39 years or younger.
What We Offer?
Among the great aspects of the program is its member benefits.
- Online profile and gallery to display your merchandise to the antiques community and general public on the Antiques Young Gun website.
- The chance to connect with nearly 3,000 dealers as well as your fellow antique industry peers in the U.S. and Europe.
- Exposure to all U.S. Antique Shows coupled with exceptional industry partnerships and nearly $1 million a year in advertising.
- A 15% discount off of any e-Course Payment Plan at The Asheford Institute of Antiques.
- Access to free appraisal services provided by Skinner Inc.
- Recognition in multiple trade, national and international publications.
- Special opportunities offered exclusively to our members by the
industry partners that continues to support our program.
- An opportunity to be featured on the Antiques Young Guns website blog.
- Complimentary admission to all U.S. Antique Show events.
- The opportunity to attend multiple networking events hosted throughout the year.
- Exclusive access to the AYG LinkedIn and private Facebook groups.
In addition, each member can enter to be named the Antiques Young Gun of the Year, which includes a prize package with an estimated value of $10,000. This award is given annually to a U.S. or Canadian member working in the antiques, art or design trade that stands above the rest in the categories of career development, vision for the antiques industry, social media activity and key contributions. The prizes, with significant contributions from the Antiques Young Guns’ industry partners, vary from complimentary booth space at national antique events to free educational opportunities to advance trade knowledge.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify, you must demonstrate your interest in and passion for the worlds of antiques, art or design. If you work in these industries professionally, you can be anything from a dealer to an auction house specialist, an author to a reporter or a show organizer to a public relations professional.
How Much Does It Cost?
Annual membership costs just $150 per year, which includes an individual profile hosted on the Antiques Young Guns website. Members can also obtain access to our online gallery to display their merchandise to the entire Antiques Young Guns community and general public for an additional $150 annually.
All members are strongly encouraged to connect and network with their peers on our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter pages. We’re a group of internet-savvy young people and our rapidly growing, varied audience includes the same. This costs nothing! You’ll get out what you put in, if not more!
Why It’s Important?
The business world can be ruthless, so who you know and the connections you make are critical in building long-term career success and satisfaction. Whether it’s to collaborate, celebrate (or on some days, commiserate), forming relationships with your peers is vital in order to gain knowledge of your business community, allowing you to influence its culture and perform at your highest level.
Our vision for Antiques Young Guns U.S.A. is to bring together young people, like yourself, to shape the future of the industries in which you work. We want to hear from YOU on changes that you think need to be made to ensure the continuation of the antiques, arts and design industries for years to come.
Be part of starting something new today!
Complete the form below.
For any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the Terms & Conditions first, then fill in online application form