Terms and Conditions for the Antiques Young Gun of the Year Award
- This awards campaign is open to residents of the United States and any U.S. territories aged 18-39, working in the antiques trade and affiliated trades including antiques show promoters, PR agencies, antique dealers’ associations, restoration workshops and insurance companies. It is not open to any employees of Emerald Expositions, U.S. Antique Show or their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the awards.
- To be considered as the Antiques Young Gun of the Year –USA and Canadian entrants are required to be a member of Antiques Young Guns U.S.A., provide the information on the application form and complete the contact details as requested. Only the official entry form is valid.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Closing date for entries is November 28 at 11.59 p.m.
- All entries must be received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the awards.
- The prize package will be available to view on www.antiquesyounggunsusa.com
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- A shortlist of 3 entrants will be selected by judges by or on December 21, 2016.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by telephone or email by December 30, 2016.
- All winning entrants will be required to participate in publicity in the year following the awards. This participation will include attending meetings and functions where at all possible, as agreed in advance with the winners’ mentor as set out in the agreement as part of the winners’ prize package. Note that by entering this competition you agree to have your name released and an image you have supplied released as the winner or runner up, should you be chosen as a winner or runner up.
- The name and state of residence of the winner(s) may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to
Antiques Young Guns U.S.A.
ATTN: Rowena Burcham
1145 Sanctuary Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Winners and runners up will be expected to participate actively in social media where at all possible to promote and support the Antiques Young Guns movement
- Events may occur that render the awards ceremony of the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the organizers and accordingly the organizers may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the organizers as a result thereof.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material from the organizers. Contact details of entrants and winners will not be passed to third parties without consent.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into consideration.