Last fall, we named our inaugural Antiques Young Gun of the Year, Margaret Schwartz of The Summer House, during the Pier Antique Show. This award celebrated the hard work, dedication and excellence displayed through her work in the antiques and design industry. Margaret showed a passion for the trade and a desire to help introduce and nurture the future generation of young professionals in the industry. She was chosen, from the nominations submitted, by an elite panel of professionals in the antiques industry. The award offered a prize package valued at $10,000 to one winner.
All Antiques Young Gun members are invited to apply. Click here to submit your 2016 AYG of the Year application.
Not yet an AYG member? Click here to join today!
The 2016 prize package features:
- Complimentary 10×12 booth at each Hillsborough Antiques+Art+Design Show, presented by Dolphin Fairs,
March 10–12 & July 21–23, 2017
- Complimentary 10×10 booth at Art Deco Weekend 2017 for AYG of the Year, January 13–15, 2017
- Complimentary 10×15 booth at The Original Miami Antique Show, Feb. 10–13, 2017
- A free course on MyAntiqueSchool.com website
- Full complimentary membership to plan A ($1,200) of Ashford Institute of Antiques to include all materials, grading & consultations for AYG of the year
- Half page advertisement in the Art Deco Weekend directory
Full page advertisement in The Original Miami Antique Show directory
- $500 shopping spree on Ruby Lane
To review the Terms & Conditions of the Award, click here.